-
June 5th, 2006, 11:17 PM
#1
mori
Guest
Finally, the long awaited day has arrived! the little devils have gotten their way, and I am putting their rooms together. Actually, all of my dolls are getting room boxes, which includes a room for my living dead dolls, and a hangout room for my Magic Attic dolls. So basically, I will hvae a room for Bettie Mae, Felicity, Noel and Antef to share. I am really excited. After I get it all together, I can post pictures. They will have a gothicy/halloweenish themed room, so, that's what you guys can expect. But, they are all really happy. It'll be awhile, sadly, until they have furniture, but hey! First things first here! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 05, 2006 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Miss_Felicity's_Closet ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks